Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A drunken thought

"I'm Single and maybe that's just who I am" - Ted

Ya know, as I watch this episode of 'How I Met Your Mother' (BTW I have never seen this series), I can totally relate to Teds character. I'm a single guy that's trying but, can't find that one true love.

Though at times I'm so comfortable with being single that I've gotten used to the idea of having no significant other. Honestly I feel like giving up on the idea of finding someone. Though I know that is wrong for I know deep down within myself I'm optimistic that I will one day find her.

Too much thinking, not enough doing. Gonna go back to drinking & watching this show. Definitely enjoying it so far. Can't believe I waited this long to catch up on it. It's probably due to the fact that the show has finished with mix reviews from viewers based on how the series finale ran. Ah...but I'll rant about that down the road when i finally catch up. Till then I'll enjoy the ride and be back tomorrow with another singles rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment