Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Restless

The morning started off well enough with me waking out of sleep at 5 am. Apparently I had passed out on the floor and made my way to bed. Didn't wake back up till a couple hours later. Did the whole morning routine of washing up and then decided to play a bit of Red Dead Redemption. I got pretty far the last time I played on my bros 360 but, just decided to pick it up this time for PS3 so I could actually finish.

Anyhow, the day was pretty uneventful. I was gonna go and grab lunch but, was bummed out that I had to miss dinner with my friends due to work. I really wanted to go since it was one of my fave restaurants Alas...I decided to just go to work and miss out on what could have potentially been a fun evening.

Instead I'm at home now continuing to binge watch 'How I Met Your Mother'. Now this is just gonna be another night in with a glass of tequila. Well I think that is all I wish to share till tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have something better to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment