Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Can't believe how busy I've been the last couple days. Work got in the way that I just spaced out updating this blog.

Anyhow, today was quite a productive day. Finally found Generations Rhinox. Been searching for him for the longest time since he was spotted out in the wild. Now I'm one step closer to having all the Beast Wars characters I loved from my youth.

Anyhow, I still can't seem to find the GPS I want from all these Brick & Mortar stores. Hopefully I do within the next week so I can travel in ease without getting lost.

Otherwise I went to Ikea today to look at their entertainment stands. Found a few that I like but, I just couldn't justify the purchase. I'm going to keep looking. Hopefully I find one that I can live with for some time. The drive back though was quite troublesome. I didn't think the highway travel would have been bad but, by noon it was sluggish at best. Took an alternative route that took a bit longer but well worth it.

By taking the other unintended route, I dropped by my comic book store to pick up this week's haul. Talked to the guys for a bit about 'Free Comic Book Day' just to see what sort of deals they have. I think I'm going to pick up the Atom Eve statue if it's still there next Saturday.

Otherwise that was my day in a nutshell. Didn't really run into any attractive singles. Alas I can try for that another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment